Water Container Vecto 3L 28mm orange by CNOC
Fresh, cool, filtered backcountry water just tastes better. The Vecto allows you to easily collect, store and treat water, using your filter of choice.
The Vecto is light, durable and easy to handle. It is easy to fill with just a couple of scoops, carry to a dry camp or filter on the spot with a 28mm compatible filter. Leave more time to really enjoy your hike or just time at camp with a quick and simple filtering system.
- Dual opening design – slider sealed wide opening and standard soda bottle-style screw neck
- Attaches to filters with a 28 mm thread, such as the Sawyer Squeeze, Mini, or Micro, LifeStraw Flex, and the HydroBlu Versa Flow
- Easy to fill and simple to clean and dry due to the wide opening
- Lightweight and compact – at only 2.9 oz and packed size of 7x2x2 inches.
- Tethered cap and slider
- Durable- despite the soft material, the Vecto has a breaking point of 220 lbs
- FDA approved and BPA, BPS, and BPF free
- Capacity: 3 liters / 100 oz
- Packed size: 7x2x2 in / 17.5x5x5 cm
- Trail size: 17×7 in / 43×17.5 cm
- Weight: 84 g / 2.9 oz
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- Made in China
Please note: TPU is a porous material and so is not completely smell free after production, please clean and air prior to use.
Discoloring of TPU products can occur as we do not use BPA, BPF or BPS in our TPU, which are the main chemicals used to keep plastics clear. This means that with the right combination of UV exposure and water chemicals our products can turn yellow, green or even orange. If the TPU changes color it is safe to use and not faulty.