Buc food bag 650 ml soaking bag for food by CNOC
Optimize lightweight cooking with a sustainable solution: the Buc is a food bag for cooking hot meals or cold soaking ingredients.
The Buc offers a wide opening with a sturdy slider taken from our true and tested Vecto for pouring, mixing, eating and cleaning. Once empty, the Buc rolls into a 7″ long snack bar and put away.
Keeping yourself with a BPA, BPF, BPS and PVC free container that will not break like PET or nylon bags.
Light yet sturdy, simply pack your meals in advance (up to 3 servings!), add hot water and let soak as your food dictates. Bonus tip: keep it in your jacket when soaking to warm you up on a cold evening.
- Lightweight and compact – at only 1.9 oz and packed size of 7×1.5×1.5 inches.
- Tethered slider
- Durable- despite the soft material, the bag has a breaking point of 220 lbs
- FDA approved and BPA, BPS, and BPF free
Please note: TPU is a porous material and so is not completely smell free after production, please clean and air prior to use. Hand wash recommended.
- Capacity: 650 ml / 22 oz
- Packed size: 7×1.5×1.5 in / 17.5×3.75×3.75 cm
- Trail size: 7×7 in / 17.5×17.5 cm
- Weight: 56 g / 2 oz
- Made from FDA approved food-safe TPU
- BPA, BPF, and BPS free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 200°F (96°C)
- Made in China
Discoloring of TPU products can occur as we do not use BPA, BPF or BPS in our TPU, which are the main chemicals used to keep plastics clear. This means that with the right combination of UV exposure and water chemicals our products can turn yellow, green or even orange. If the TPU changes color it is safe to use and not faulty.