SuperLight Pyramid Mesh Tent Family Size DD Hammocks
Ultra-spacious, with room enough for up to 4 (2 Adults & 2 children, or 3 Adults with equipment), this tent provides full protection from all kinds of biting and bothersome insects, leaving you to relax at your favourite camping spot.
Full Bugproofing & Waterproof Floor
The tall walls of the tent are made up from ultra-fine mesh, which provides a complete deterrent to all biting creatures such as mosquitos, and as a Scottish-based company, we know how important it is to keep the midges out!
The basin floor of the tent is made from DD Hammocks SuperLight Material – fully waterproof with raised sides to keep you and your gear protected from damp ground or rainwater runoff.
Lightweight & Easy Set-Up
Despite being so roomy, this tent is certainly no heavyweight! It is easily portable in your rucksack as much as in your car or campervan – for adventures far and wide!
Set-up is simple. All you need is one pole of 1.8m height, extended through the middle of the tent – taking mere seconds once pegged out! Alternatively, the tent can be set up from an overhead point such as a sturdy branch, or a ridgeline strung between trees so you can leave the pole out entirely!
Outer Tent sold separately: This tent is designed to pair easily with the dedicated outer tent: DD SuperLight – Pyramid Tent – Family Size, to create a fully waterproof and bugproof tent system.
However, in dry conditions, you can use this outer tent by itself to enjoy a view to the stars.
- Size L: 280cm; W: 210cm; H: 180cm
- Colour Olive Green
- Weight 880g (Excl. Pegs)
- Includes 8 x SuperLight Pegs + 2 Spare
- Suitable for 3 people, or 4 (2 adults, 2 children)
- Made from ultra-fine mesh insect netting, with a DD SuperLight waterproof basin-style floor
- Simple set-up with 1 x Tarp Pole (at least 1.8m height – sold separately, or included as an option above at a small extra cost)
- Compatible with the fully waterproof outer tent: DD SuperLight – Pyramid Tent – Family Size
- 1 central top loop to tie off to an overhead point or tree
- Taped seams
- Includes both Black and fluorescent guy-lines for you to choose from
- Zippered entrance which can be rolled up and fastened out the way