PYRAOMM DUO TARP
Ultralight tarp for bright adventures fast&light format. Lightweight is perfectly combined with large internal volume and fine wind resistance. There are 2 separate zippered YKK AquaGuard entrances. Designed for 2 people. But if necessary, you can spend the night threesomes. Area inner living space more than 4 sq.m.
PyraOmm Duo Tarp is setup on trekking pole in the center or on 2 trekking poles in A-form for increase inner living space or suspended for the top. For setup you need minimum 4 pegs. Stakes and poles are not included. Small packed size and volume.
Seams of the shelter are non-sealed. For sealing the seams we recommend sealant based on silicone. Mostly prefer McNett Seam Grip+SIL (earlier known as McNett Silnet Seam Sealer).
SETUP IN 4 STEPS
- stretch corners with pegs in the shape of a regular rectangle;
- put the trekking pole from the inside to the top of the tent vertically about 130 cm. For this, it is provided special protective pocket for poles or A-frame made of x-pac at the top inside the tarp;
- tightening guy lines for good stretch of shelter;
- add additional guy lines.
- 2 entrance with YKK AquaGuard water repellent zipper;
- 2 ventilation windows;
- wind resistance design;
- loops with linelock for comfortable setup and adjustments;
- strengthening with X-Pac in top of the pyramid;
- catenary cut;
- UHMW PE guy lines;
- ultralight weight;
- small packed size.
Materials: 1.1 oz Silpoly 20D Ripstop 2000mm, WJ, YKK AQUAGUARD zipper #3, X-Pac.
Weight: 440 g / 495 g with guylines and stuff sack.
Size: 272 cm x 164 cm / height 130 cm.
Complete set: PyraOmm Duo Tarp, UHMW PE guy lines, stuff sack.
We recommend using this shelter if you are no more than 185 cm tall. For larger growth, the shelter may not be convenient. If your height is more than 185 cm, we recommend choosing other versions of PyraOmm: Max or Plus.
NOTE. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be covered with tips. Or you can put a soft cloth / equipment under the sharp end of the pole. Do not insert the sharp ends of sticks or posts into the top of the shelter. The sharp ends of the trekking poles should always be insulated to avoid breaking the top of the PyraOmm.