Ultralight silnylon Tarp Zmora Lesovik
ZMORA is a minimalist, ultralight tarp for sleeping on the ground. It allows you to radically minimize the weight and size of a camping set. ZMORA is characterized by a slick silhouette with a lowered rear part, and an easy-to-use suspension system that allows you to hang the tarp in various ways, and instantly adjust the guylines.
- 100% silnylon ripstop, 6000 mm H20
- 6 guylines with tensioners
- knotless suspension system using ZIPSY mini hooks
- easy tensioning of the fabric thanks to the curved edges
- can be set up as a tent, lean-to or low-hanging tarp
- dimensions: 280 × 260/160 cm (trapezoid)
- weight: 320 g
- set includes: tarp, double-ended stuff bag, integrated suspension and adjustment system, illustrated manual
- IMPORTANT NOTE: ZMORA is not long enough to cover the hammock
ZMORA is an ultralight, neat tarp designed for those who aim to radically minimize the weight, and size of a camping set – it weighs only 320 g.
No other tarp can compare to our light and easy-to-use ZMORA tarp. ZMORA is equipped with an improved suspension system known from our best-selling HEKSA model: 6 guylines with built-in tensioners allow you to quickly and precisely adjust the tarp. The corner reinforcements made of a single piece of rubber-nylon laminate effectively distribute the forces. We have designed ZMORA with many ways of use in mind, taking into account the changing weather conditions, type of activity, or user preferences regarding admiring the surrounding landscape. Three basic ways to use ZMORA are:
- classic A-frame shelter, pinned directly to the ground – when maximum protection is needed
- suspended A-frame shelter at a certain height above the ground – when more air and space are desired, or when sleeping under the tarp with another person
- lean-to, with one side to the ground, the other raised – a pavilion that allows you to enjoy the panoramic view
Thanks to the discreet color, this tarp will be a good shelter wherever you want to stay out of sight.
The dimensions of ZMORA provide shelter for two people during a short trip or a comfortable space for one traveler with a large backpack. You can easily cook under it, organize your equipment, or simply hide from bad weather. The lower profile of the rear part of ZMORA provides increased protection against wind and rain.
6 guylines allow for quick and error-free rigging. To make use of the tarp even easier, we have used a system of built-in cord tensioners. The suspension system is simple, can be operated with one hand, and requires no knots. You just need to peg the guyline to the ground and pull it tight. The cord tension adjuster automatically locks in. Setting up the tarp on the tree is knotless, thanks to laser-cut mini-hooks ZIPSY.
To make ZMORA, we used silnylon ripstop with a waterproofness of 6000 mm H20 acc. to manufacturer’s research – it is 2× more than the industry standard. The fabric is also windproof and resistant to mechanical damage. The ripstop weave prevents the fabric from tearing in the event of minor damage.
The attached manual is color-blind friendly, and we packed guylines using colorful rubber bands to make it even easier to set up the tarp for the first time.
- sew-in tags made with recycled yarn
- plastic elements made with recycled pre-consumer waste
- laser-cut manufacturing technology changed to machine-cut
- ZMORA is a part of our upcycling process – fabric leftovers are 100% upcycled into other products
- supply chain and production scheduled strictly according to plan, with no excess
- minimalistic packaging – card-sized paper tag made with 50% recycled material
- the manual is printed on a 50% recycled paper
- colors: Wallnut Brown ja Mayfly Green