XL sixe Hanging Chair Brasilby Amazonas
Traditional and sustainable craft product, made in Brazil under fair working conditions
- XL Brazilian hanging chair for 1 person
- Extra soft fabric for maximum comfort (at least 85% recycled cotton)*
- Feeling of weightlessness and even weight distribution thanks to the numerous suspension cords
- Spreader bar made of FSCTM – certified German beech ensures optimal stability
- Notches at both ends of the wood ensure that the suspension cords are fixed and prevent them from slipping
AMAZONAS Brasil Hanging Chair – durable and long-lived
- Extra thick cords guarantee a long service life for the hanging chair
- Handwoven and double 5-fold sewn eyelets as a stable base for the numerous suspension cords
- The extra dense 400 g/m2 woven fabric guarantees a load capacity of up to 150 kg
Traditional Brazilian craftsmanship guarantees exceptional stability
Vicente, our partner in Brazil, is responsible for choosing the right threads. He pays particular attention to stability, colour fastness and freedom from harmful substances. João, our master weaver, knots the longitudinal threads by hand. This, in combination with the high power of the loom, ensures the exceptional stability of AMAZONAS hanging chairs.
Included in the delivery:
- Brasil Hanging Chair including 110 cm FSC-TM certified wooden rod
*Brasil consists for the most part of at least 85% recycled cotton. Brasil Natura consists of 100% untreated cotton.
Seating surface: ca. 160 x 130 cm
Length wooden bar: ca. 110 cm
Load-bearing capacity: max. 150 kg
Weight: ca. 2,7 kg
Rec. suspension height: mind. 210 cm
Rec. distance from the floor: ca. 40 – 50 cm
Material: coloured hanging chairs: 85% cotton (recycled), 15 % polyester / natura: 100 % cotton (untreated)
There are no reviews yet.