Tarp Tent Ultralight Deschutes Solo Tarp by Six Moon Designs
The Deschutes is a no-frills tarp shelter, everything you need and nothing you don’t, providing the ultimate freedom.
No floor. No pockets. Nothing but the essentials, the Deschutes gets the job done at an affordable price. At a mere 13 ounces, this pyramid-style design is incredibly stable providing 360° protection is some of the most extreme conditions. The Deschutes gives any hiker the freedom to move fast and light without sacrifice.
The Deschutes can be paired with the Serenity NetTent to form a fully enclosed, one-person, double-walled shelter with a bathtub floor.
The Deschutes shelter provides 44 sq. ft. of protection and is easily set up with one trekking pole to a maximum height of 49 inches. This allows plenty of room to sit up without feeling tight.**
The tiny footprint allows you to pitch this tarp in even the most precarious spots. That means you can tuck yourself away in locations others would scoff at.
- Constructed from tough but light Silicone Nylon.
- Pyramid design is extremely effective at shedding wind from all directions
- When paired with the Serenity NetTent, it creates a double-walled, ultralight, solo tent that weighs a mere 24 ounces.
- One trekking pole setup allows you to vary the height depending on weather conditions.
- Side entry for convenience.
- 44 sq. ft. of living space with a peak height of 49 inches – a surprising amount of space-to-weight ratio.
- Easy to pitch with just one adjustable trekking pole and six stakes*.
- Long Zippered Entry for easier entry and exit.
- Top Ventto reduce condensation.
- Single Pole Setupwith hexagonal shape provides maximum protection at minimum weight.
- Easy Tension Adjustment so you can keep the tent taut from the comfort of your sleeping bag.
- 360° Weather Protection
- Pairs Easily with the Serenity NetTent to keep the bugs at bay.
- Extremely Easy Setup
Ships: With: Tarp, Stuff Sacks, Guy lines
Pack Size: 12″ X 4.5″
Weight1: 13 oz – 368 g
Stakes: 6 (not included)
Frame2: Single 49″ Pole
Entry: Side Entry
Coverage: 44 ft2 – 4 m2
Zipper 20D Silicone Coated Nylon
1. Weight does not include stakes or pole.
2. Support poles sold separately.
3. Individuals over 6’ may have limited headroom depending on sleeping pad height and other factors. Review dimensions to determine whether this shelter meets your height needs.
There are no reviews yet.